Are you feeling stuck? Or is that what you are telling yourself. Psychic, or not, my own future is often undefinable, especially in these intense “interesting” times. I just don’t know. Or that’s what I tell myself anyway. Some hidden fear may be lurking in my unconscious mind and creating a smokescreen.
Metaphorically, energy or “chi” is like a flowing river. When we feel stuck, the flow of that river is caught in an eddy. Our chi is going around and around in circles and being sucked down into a bottomless vortex. Remember, though, this is only your ego-mind telling you that you are stuck. Energy by its very definition means motion and, therefore, cannot stay still. “Stuckness” is just an illusion and sometimes, merely a judgment of where you have not yet arrived. Your conscious waking-state chatters at you, berating you constantly with “I should be doing. . . ” or “what’s wrong with me?” or “I don’t know…” et al.
But stuckness does not have to be suffered. It can be celebrated. Feeling stuck is part of the human process and, believe it or not, serves a purpose.
So just for today, give yourself permission to see your situation differently. Sit down, put your feet up, take a load off and join me today on my FB Live at 6.30. pm PST where we can discuss 10 Tips on how you can become unstuck.
- Accept what is now. Everything is in perfect divine right order. Therefore, you are not stuck, just resting.
- Let your life unfold naturally. If you are unable to make a decision, it means you do not have all the information yet. Wait and trust.
- Ask for help. Consult your psychic, coach, counselor, spirit guides or angels. Be open to a different perspective.
- Throw an “idea party.” Brainstorm, exchange ideas, give and receive support.
- Invite someone you admire to be your mentor. (Most people love to give advice!)
- Recognize that you are not stuck, merely regrouping and preparing for a new life. Be thankful for the pause and know that what is yours will come to you.
- Decide to see your life as a movie and write your dreams into your script.
- Be honest with yourself. What do you really, really want? Pursue the most exciting and/or scariest options.
- Feel the fear and, even if you are you terrified of success or happiness, do it anyway. That’s the time when you will feel really ALIVE!
- Take one action every day towards that bigger picture. No matter how small the deed, you are still moving forward.
And you are no longer stuck.