1. Find someone to listen.
2. Allow the grief process.
3. Avoid lower frequency of compound grief.
4. Heal faster and more completely.
5. When you can laugh, you are he-e–ealed!
If you would like to find out more about Natasha’s other services, book an appointment with Natasha and/or purchase her books, please go to natasharosewood.com
Books by Natasha J. Rosewood:
* Aaagh! I Think I’m Psychic (And You Can Be Too) https://amzn.to/3dAUnCY
* Aaagh! I Thought You Were Dead (And Other Psychic Adventures) https://amzn.to/3cAMhJh
* Mostly True Ghostly Stories https://amzn.to/2XCB3Qs Join us on FB Live and share your stories!